Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Afar mag reviews are coming in

Afar, the newly launched experiential travel magazine, has finally hit the store shelves. I picked up my copy on my last magazine shopping spree, but I haven't read it yet; I'm way behind in my magazine reading.

But MediaPost has a review that might interest Afar aficionados. Some of it sounds promising: I'm glad to see the magazine includes long-form journalism (really, why else buy a print publication these days? It's one of the things print does much better than online). I'm not sure about some of the review's references: What does Glenn Beck have to do with this? Is he in the magazine? And where the hell does the Joe Lieberman reference come from?

Ah, well. Until I read the magazine myself, I'll just have to glean what I can from others.

No comments: