Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi, I'm Isaac Asimov. Which Science Fiction Author Are You?

This is a year or more old, but I stumbled across this quiz to find out which science fiction author you most represent. After taking the quiz, I was told I was closest to the good doctor Asimov. I think I'll take it again and purposely see if I can get it to tell me I'm Harlan Ellison (even if he has threatened physical harm to anyone calling him a science fiction author -- and therein lies the key to my hoped-for rigging of the quiz).

Who are you?


I am:
Isaac Asimov
One of the most prolific writers in history, on any imaginable subject. Cared little for art but created lasting and memorable tales.



Which science fiction writer are you?




UPDATE: I took the test again, but I missed my Ellison mark. I ended up as Frank Herbert. Who knew?

No comments: