So, the avalanche of giant robot stories continues, and instead of dribbling them out to you one by one, I figured I'd do some leg work and link a bunch o' them here.
- Such as this LiveJournal bulletin board posting that rates three different giant robots.
- The deliciously named blog Robot War Espresso has some very nice photos of the Tokyo Gundam robot at night.
- "KP" at The Cool Kids Table has lots of photos and information to prove the point that "that Gundam in Tokyo is only the beginning of the giant robot craze." Can't wait.
- New York-Tokyo has a story about a giant Gundam, but it's a different giant Gundam. A working one.
- Dark Diamond has a story about a treehouse giant robot. You read that correctly.
- I have to admit, I usually get very tired about all the attitude everyone thinks they must include in their blogs and online videos and online comments, but I found the video hosts of this Karmaloop video (which includes a segment on -- you guessed it -- giant freakin' robots) to be quite funny and well done: