Thursday, September 2, 2010

Zombie Rabbit Award Gets Spacey

Schlockmania's Don Guarisco has bestowed the Zombie Rabbit Award on this not-very-humble blog, Weimar World Service.

The award is one of those pay-it-forward things, so I won't spend too much time praising Shlockmania in turn. I've done so in the past on this site and I link to it along the right-hand side of the page. What I do have for you is 10 web sites on which I am in turn bestowing this award, in the hopes that it helps raise their visibility a bit.

And Now the Screaming Starts: For the title, if nothing else.

TvBarn: Not genre-confined, but the Kansas City Star TV critic covers everything in the world of television, including horror and science fiction.

Horrorblog.org: Well-done German-language site.

Radiator Heaven: The name intrigues, no?

Marooned – Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Books on Mars: If there's one better title out there for a blog than Weimar World Service, at least in the confusion department, this might be it.

Frowntown: Puppets, kids. Sound scary enough?

Gay Sci-Fi Nerds Podcast Blog: I know, not horror, but I have to open up this list a bit, since my leanings are definitely science-fictionward. Besides, this blog shows that, when we're not busy trying to undermine "opposite marriage," gays are heavily genre-active. Oh, hey, I just coined a term. Like radioactive.

Gay of the Dead: Speaking of which, Sean Abley's long-running blog at Fangoria.com.

Science Not Fiction: Okay, okay, this might be a stretch for this list, but it's my list, so don't hassle me. Science. Fiction. Science fiction.

Watchman's Science-Fiction Blog: Because SF is cool, okay?
.
Post a Comment